Frequently Asked Questions
What do you feed your cats?
- We feed a combination of Royale Canin, Purina One, Natural Balance, dry food. We also feed wet food, amount appropriate to age
What is the cost of your kittens?
Do kittens come with Registration Papers?
- Yes, our kittens are CFA Registered. Registration papers will be provided upon proof of spay or neuter by your Veterinarian no later than (6) months of age.
What age do you release your kittens?
- Our kittens are released between 10-12 weeks of age) unless otherwise agreed upon.
Do you ship your kittens?
- Yes, we ship within the Continental U.S.
How do I reserve a kitten?
- We accept deposits after kittens are born, NEVER before; People may have family emergencies or other unforeseen circumstances that may prevent them from taking on a kitten so we feel it is only fair for the prospective owner to choose their kittens after they are born.
- We will place your name on a waiting list in the order that it was received. You will be notified once there is a confirmation of pregnancy.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit will reserve your kitten once a contract is signed between both parties to include a health gurarantee and spay/neuter agreement as we do NOT sell breeding rights. The remaining balance plus shipping if required is due (2) weeks prior to release date if shipping is required, otherwise balance due upon pickup in cash, money order or paypal. No personal checks.
Are kittens vaccinated and health checked?
- All kittens come with (2) sets of vaccinations, a veterinarian health examination to include blood and stool testing-results to accompany kitten. All Breeders have been DNA testing for (HCM) and are negative.